Saturday 5 November 2016

Christmas Decorations



Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas Decorations.




Welcome to our blog, don't you just love Christmas and this year we have been so spoilt with some absolutely fabulous Christmas stamps, punches and papers. Our blog theme this month is to show case some christmas decorations. But before I start I need to let you know that Ihave passed my University course but have signed up for my Masters..oh dear!
As I craft with Nathan and he loves Christmas I try to find crafts easy for him to do, he loves to stamp and is getting really good. Therefore he stamped out the reindeers and punched out the shape using the cookie punch and punched out the tag top to create a tag for the reindeer food. 



The reindeer food is porridge oats and edible glitter in a test tube. Future tubes will be filled with a robin mix.




Our othr creation involved cutting strips of garden green card and creating some folds we made the Christmas tree that will hold some chocolate kisses....unfortunately I forgot to buy those so i have pretended but am sure yu get the idea. I will be making these and hanging on our tree.


.



We have the tearoom and children love to come and create cards etc but what goes down well is magic wands therefore I have created a reindeer wand which would look great puhed into the branches of the Christmas tree.





Nathan and I plan to have some creative time over the next few days as the shop needs to get ready for Christmas. We are hoping we will have more visitors following his spread in the Sheffied Star this week promoting #workdisabilty

Thanks 

Tracy and Nathan x




Follow the links below to look at the other Jems blogs.









No comments:

Post a Comment